Race, cruise or fish - Evolution will take command
No fuss, easy to install and robust - the Evolution autopilot combines Raymarine's autopilot expertise, FLIR Systems' R&D, and advanced aerospace guidance technology to create Evolution Ai control algorithms that deliver a new level of accurate autopilot control.
EV-1 autopilots consist of a Control Head, EV-1 Sensor, Autopilot Control Unit (ACU) and drive unit. The drive unit (inboard mechanical/ hydraulic or cockpit mounted) and correct ACU for your vessel is dependent on the steering system and displacement of the vessel itself.
EV1 Sensor Core
The EV-1 is designed for Evolution mechanical and hydraulic autopilot systems.
SeaTalkng networking enables a single cable connection for power and data to the Evolution ACU (actuator control unit) and extended SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 networks.
EV Sensor Core Benefits
- Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll, and yaw allowing the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change.
- Flexible installation options. Mount above or below deck.
- Simple SeaTalkng connectivity to the control head and ACU.
- Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2 degrees in all conditions.
- Auto-compensation for on board magnetic fields and reliable heading accuracy in the northern and southern extremes.
- Fast and reliable heading data for MARPA, radar overlay, and heading modes on Raymarine multifunction displays.
The rugged ACU (Actuator Control Unit) delivers reliable autopilot drive power and also provides power to the SeaTalkng bus.
p70R Autopilot Control Head (Power)
The p70R autopilot control head is designed for power craft with push buttons and a rotary control dial. Advanced LED backlighting offers low power consumption and delivers vibrant color and contrast. Wide horizontal and vertical viewing angles ensure the display can be seen clearly from acute positions.
The p70R control head also features the LightHouse user interface and a start up wizard to help you configure the pilot quickly and easily.
Type 1 Hydraulic Pump (12V)
The Type 1 Hydraulic Pump is intended to operate the boat’s steering mechanism as part of a Raymarine autopilot system. It is primarily designed for use on boats with an existing hydraulic steering system. Alternatively, you can use this pump on a boat with mechanical steering in conjunction with a secondary steering ram.
The hydraulic pump contains a precision gear pump and a check valve driven by a servo motor.
Raymarine EV-200 Hydraulic Pack
- Automagic™ - No lengthy calibration procedures to perform. No compass calibration required. Plug and play connections
- Easy to install - Freedom from the restrictions of conventional heading sensors. EV sensor core can be installed above or below deck. Install upside-down or off the vessel's centre line.
- Aerospace technology - 9-axis precision monitoring of pitch, roll, yaw and heading
- Fuel efficient - Evolution autopilots steer so accurately they will save fuel and get you to your destination faster