The Third Generation cSeries Multifunction Displays
Ideal for power and sail boats, the third generation c Series multifunction displays (MFDs) are designed to deliver uncompromising performance, superb networking capabilities, and a superior user experience.
New c Series displays are available in 9.0" (c95/c97) or 12.1" (c125/c127) widescreen LCD formats with LED backlighting that is both super bright yet energy saving – up to 40% less than previous generation multifunction displays!
Superior thermal management properties prevent darkening or screen blackouts at high temperatures. The bonded LCD screen eliminates condensation or contamination on the inside of the display, and maximizes color and contrast by preventing unwanted reflections.
- 9.0" or 12.1" sunlight viewable LCD displays with LED backlighting.
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver.
- Optional built-in ClearPulse sonar.
- Available with or without Navionics ready-to-navigate charts on microSD card.
- Wi-Fi video streaming and waypoint synchronization with iPhone and iPad mobile devices.
- Bluetooth connectivity for optional RCU-3 remote control and multimedia control.
- LightHouse user interface is extremely intuitive and places commonly used features and functions where they are easily accessed.
- Dual-core main processor and dedicated graphics co-processor for amazing speed and performance.
- Composite video input for marine camera, thermal imager or entertainment source.
- Expandable networking up to 6 displays using SeaTalkhsnetworking.
- Mix and match any combination of c or e Series displays.
- Works with Raymarine digital radar, ClearPulse sonar, thermal night vision systems, AIS receivers, instruments, autopilots and more.
Using the c Series displays built-in Wi-Fi and the Raymarine Viewer app you can view the entire c Series display simultaneously, thanks to video streaming capability. View charts, sonar, radar and thermal night vision from anywhere onboard, right in the palm of your hand.
You can also enjoy your favourite tracks direct from the helm using Bluetooth technology to remotely control the music functions on your Bluetooth phone (using AVRCP 1.2 or above), iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad.
Raymarine RCU-3 remote
Stay in command of the c Series multifunction display without letting go of the wheel.
The optional Raymarine RCU-3 Steering Wheel Remote gives you simple access to frequently used functions while underway. Change range scales, control your music, switch between apps, and even mark your waypoint; it's all possible with the wireless Raymarine RCU-3 remote.
Don't need the Raymarine RCU-3 on your wheel? You can also attach the RCU-3 remote to the supplied lanyard.
Bluetooth wireless technology makes configuring the Raymarine RCU-3 remote easy and gives wireless control of the c Series from up to 15 feet from the display.
LightHouse™ User Interface
The cSeries features Raymarine's easy-to-use LightHouse User Interface. Menus and functions can be located easily by using the rotary controller and button controls.
Anglers can opt for the c97 or c127 models with built-in sonar or for greater performance, network with one of our sonar modules. Introduce DownVision™ technology to your cSeries network with the CP100 sonar module.
The Best Charts
The advanced LightHouse chart engine gives you the freedom to choose Navionics, C-MAP by Jeppesen or Raymarine LightHouse compatible charts.
Raymarine 12.1" cSeries MFD
Model: c125 and c127
Display: 12" TFT backlit LED1280 x 800 pixels
Viewing Angles: 80° left/right and 80°/60° top/bottom
Networking: up to 8 displays plus sensors
Cartography: Raymarine LightHouse Charts, C-MAP by Jeppesen and Navionics
GPS: Built-in 50 channels; WAAS, EGNOS and MSAS.1 second hot start; 36 seconds upwards cold start; Automatic signal acquisition and almanac update; Operating frequency: 1575.42MHz; Geodetic Datum: WGS-84, alternatives available through Raymarine displays; Active Jamming Reduction; Ceramic Chip antenna; Accuracy: without SBAS < 15m 95% of the time. With WAAS/EGNOS <5m 95% of the time.
Connectivity: 2 x SeaTalkhsports 100Mbits/s. RayNet type1 x SeaTalkng connection2 x NMEA 0183 ports: NMEA port 1 input and output (4800/38,400 baud). NMEA port 2 input only (4800/9600,38,400 baud)
Wireless: WiFi: 802.11 b/g
Bluetooth: Bluetooth: AVRCP 2.1+EDR power class 1.5.
Video: 1 x BNC (female) composite video input connector (PAL/NTSC formats)
Sonar: ClearPulse with 50/83/200 kHz operating frequencies up to 600W RMS. Sonar transducer port (c97/c127 versions only).
Voltage: 12/24 v DC
- E70013: no chart
- E70013-LNC: Lighthouse USA Chart
- E70013-US: USA CMAP Essentials Chart
- E70013-NAG: North America Navionics + Chart
c127 (Built-in Fishfinder)
- E70014: no chart
- E70014-LNC: Lighthouse USA Chart
- E70014-US: USA CMAP Essentials Chart
- E70014-NAG: North America Navionics + Chart