Watch Favorite Satellite TV Programming from the Comfort of Your Yacht
One of the pleasures of a fully equipped yacht is the ability to watch satellite TV from your stateroom or salon every time you are on the water. With KVH’s powerful and sleek TracVision TV8, you can count on high-performance tracking and excellent reception (including HDTV programming) no matter where your favorite cruising grounds are found. The 81 cm (32 inch) diameter antenna features an expanded coverage footprint so you can enjoy hundreds of channels of uninterrupted, crystal-clear digital entertainment with top-quality sound.
TracVision TV-Hub for Advanced Technology that’s Easy to Use
The TracVision TV8 features the innovative TV-Hub, a streamlined belowdecks unit that makes it extremely easy to use your satellite TV system. The TV-Hub’s user interface, designed for viewing on your smartphone, tablet, smart TV, or computer, enables a wizard for easy installation and setup and puts advanced satellite switching capabilities at your fingertips.
Built-in GPS and Autoskew
Linear Universal Quad LNB configuration offers optional built-in GPS and autoskew
If you cruise from North America to South America and back again, enjoy seamless satellite TV throughout your journey with KVH’s Tri-Americas LNB.
IP AutoSwitch for multiple receiver installations delivers simple auto-switching with the master receiver’s remote control, when used in North America with a DiSEqC-compatible satellite receiver (DISH Network and Bell TV). You can easily access the channels and programs you want to watch – even when they are not on the same satellite.
The innovative TracVision TV-Hub integrates the advanced functionality of the TV-series system into one streamlined unit:
- IP-enabled antenna control unit with Ethernet connection and built-in Wi-Fi interface allows access to system information from any Wi-Fi device
- Automatic satellite switching makes it easy to access all programming and local channels wherever you travel, and with whatever service you use
- Built-in SWM-compatible technology supports DIRECTV programming
- Built-in DISH Pro output supports DISH Network and Bell TV service
- Built-in DiSEqC protocol supports linear TV services around the world
- Two output ports provide the flexibility to use legacy receivers and expand SWM capability
- Status indicators quickly convey information about antenna function and power
- 10-30 VDC input provides power to the TV-Hub, which in turn provides power to the antenna
- NMEA 0183/2000 input for heading and GPS enable fastest satellite acquisition
KVH’s proprietary RingFire technology is a remarkable breakthrough in antenna design, fusing precisely shaped, tuned parabolic dish antennas with custom-designed, dual-mode feed tubes and uniquely modified LNBs. RingFire technology provides unmatched illumination of the reflector resulting in signal strengths comparable to competitors’ larger antennas. This means that with TracVision, you'll enjoy wider geographic coverage and better reception than with competing antennas, even in extreme weather.
Complement your KVH TracVision satellite television system with a KVH TracPhone V-IP satellite communications system for fast and reliable satellite Internet and VoIP services. TracPhone V3-IP, V7-IP, and V11-IP are designed exclusively for KVH’s mini-VSAT Broadband network, the world’s #1 maritime VSAT service.
KVH TracVision TV8
- Ultra-high efficiency 81 cm (32 inch) diameter antenna
- Innovative TracVision TV-Hub for system control at your fingertips on any mobile device or computer
- Supports popular Ku-band HDTV and standard-definition satellite TV programming around the globe
- Single coaxial cable* for power, data, and video for easy installations and retrofits
- Advanced inertial-based stabilized search for fast satellite acquisition
- High-performance tracking with advanced algorithms for crystal-clear television picture in heavy seas
- Built-in worldwide TV satellite library preprogrammed to track more than 90 TV satellites around the world
- System configurations support multiple receiver installations
- 43 dBW minimum EIRP signal strength for extended travel range
- High-performance DVB-S2 tracking for superior offshore performance in demanding conditions
- Global support from KVH’s Certified Support Network (CSN)