Enjoy Satellite TV on the Road, Everywhere You Travel
With TracVision RV1, you can enjoy satellite TV programming in your RV, just like you enjoy it at home. The reliable ultra-compact (32 cm, 12.5 inch) and lightweight RV1 features advanced technology that provides superior in-motion performance. The system’s single-cable design makes it a snap to replace an existing satellite TV antenna. Installation is fast and easy so you can start enjoying TV on the road in no time.
Favorite Programming, Including HD, to Keep Everyone Happy
The DVB-S2 compatible TracVision RV1 supports programming from DIRECTV®, DISH Network® HD, Bell TV, and select linear Ku-band regional services in Europe. With capability for multiple receivers in different locations within the vehicle, RV1 helps ensure everyone has programming they enjoy. The RV1’s TV-Hub is an IP-enabled antenna control unit that enables antenna system information from any smartphone, laptop, smart TV, or computer.
IP AutoSwitch for multiple receiver installations delivers simple auto-switching with the master receiver’s remote control, when used in North America with a DiSEqC-compatible satellite receiver (DISH Network and Bell TV). You can easily access the channels and programs you want to watch – even when they are not on the same satellite.
The innovative TracVision TV-Hub integrates the advanced functionality of the TV-series system into one streamlined unit:
- IP-enabled antenna control unit with Ethernet connection and built-in Wi-Fi interface allows access to system information from any Wi-Fi device
- Automatic satellite switching makes it easy to access all programming and local channels wherever you travel, and with whatever service you use
- Built-in SWM-compatible technology supports DIRECTV programming
- Built-in DISH Pro output supports DISH Network and Bell TV service
- Built-in DiSEqC protocol supports linear TV services around the world
- Two output ports provide the flexibility to use legacy receivers and expand SWM capability
- Status indicators quickly convey information about antenna function and power
- 10-30 VDC input provides power to the TV-Hub, which in turn provides power to the antenna
KVH’s proprietary RingFire technology is a remarkable breakthrough in antenna design, fusing precisely shaped, tuned parabolic dish antennas with custom-designed, dual-mode feed tubes and uniquely modified LNBs. RingFire technology provides unmatched illumination of the reflector resulting in signal strengths comparable to competitors’ larger antennas. This means that with TracVision, you'll enjoy wider geographic coverage and better reception than with competing antennas, even in extreme conditions.
KVH TracVision RV1
- 32 cm (12.5-inch) diameter antenna features proprietary RingFire™ technology for stronger signals, wider geographic coverage, and better reception
- Supports DIRECTV, DISH Network, Bell TV, and select linear Ku-band regional services in Europe
- Sleek IP-enabled TracVision TV-Hub delivers easy setup and operation, and easy user interface for system information from any smartphone, tablet, smart TV, or computer
- HDTV compatible (Ku-band services only)
- Integrated Single Wire Multiswitch (SWM-8) built into TV-Hub supports up to 8 DIRECTV receivers
- Single coaxial cable for power, data, and video enables easy installations and retrofits
- DVB-S2 compatible
- Advanced inertial-based stabilized search for fast satellite acquisition
- High performance tracking with advanced algorithms for crystal-clear television picture in all conditions
- Built-in worldwide satellite library
- IP AutoSwitch option for multiple receiver installations – for simple auto-switching with the master receiver’s remote control, when used in North America with a DiSEqC-compatible satellite receiver (DISH Network and Bell TV)
- World-class warranty coverage and support
- NEW! Includes satellite TV receiver for either DISH Network or DIRECTV U.S.*