This is Satellite TV at Sea Like You’ve Never Seen Before
KVH’s rugged 60 cm (24 inch) TracVision® HD7 antenna is a breakthrough in marine satellite TV design. The system simultaneously tracks DIRECTV’s Ka- and Ku-band satellites so you receive high-definition programming from DIRECTV on your boat or yacht exactly the way you enjoy it at home.
Satellite TV for Everyone Onboard
KVH’s exclusive TriAD™ technology, enables the TracVision HD7 antenna to receive broadcasts from all three DIRECTV satellites at once so that everyone onboard can watch the channel they want, on whatever TV they want, whenever they want! Never again wait through lengthy satellite searches or be limited to the content from just one satellite at a time.
Industry-leading Technology with Great Features
- Unique tri-rod dielectric feed for outstanding reception even when cruising offshore
- Enhanced tracking algorithms coupled with stainless steel bearing construction delivers the best tracking available
- User-friendly IP-enabled antenna control unit with TracVision iPhone®app provides easy setup and system control
- Optional Tri-Americas LNB for seamless switching between services when traveling throughout the Americas
- Tri-Americas® LNB
If you rely on your boat to take you to exciting ports of call all through the Americas, check out the TracVision HD7's exclusive Tri-Americas LNB for the ultimate convenience! Never change antenna hardware again – the optional Tri-Americas LNB makes switching between DIRECTV HD and DIRECTV PanAmericana as easy as flipping a switch.
- Optional Dome Configuration
Offered in 39" (99cm) high size to match KVH's 39" TracPhone products for great looking dual-dome installs.
KVH’s revolutionary TriAD technology – a breakthrough in compact antenna design – simultaneously receives broadcasts from three separate DIRECTV satellites. These signals are concentrated by the sculpted reflector and tuned subreflector before reaching the unique tri-rod dielectric feed. And when you’re underway, the multi-axis dynamic tracking stays locked on even in the roughest seas.
This means every TV on board can be tuned to any channel on any of the three satellites, with no waiting for satellite switching or blank screens. Plus, your receivers won’t lock up, reboot, or perform lengthy satellite searches unexpectedly due to expired program guides or receivers looking for the wrong satellite because, unlike other systems, the advanced TracVision HD7 receives DIRECTV’s program data constantly and sees all three satellites all of the time!
KVH TracVision HD7
- Simultaneous tracking of DIRECTV’s primary Ka- and Ku-band satellites for uninterrupted reception of HD and standard-definition TV
- KVH’s Single-Wire Multiswitch enables installation of up to 8 HD receivers or 4 HD DVRs1 with a single RF cable
- Rack-mountable, IP-enabled ACU with Ethernet connection, built-in WiFi interface, and USB port
- Exclusive TracVision iPhone App lets you check signal strength, switch to secondary satellites, download antenna software updates, and send information directly to KVH technical support right from your iPhone or iPod® touch
- Enhanced tracking algorithms and stainless steel bearing construction for the best performing antenna KVH has ever built
- Identical mounting design as KVH’s TracVision 6/G6 and M7, makes upgrades a breeze
- World-class warranty coverage and support