World's First Truly Global Satellite TV System with Full HD Support!
Welcome to the next generation of satellite TV at sea – the KVH TracVision HD11 – a truly global satellite TV system with full support for HDTV entertainment. Designed with the modern yacht and advanced satellite technology in mind, this sleek, powerful, and easy-to-use 1-meter satellite TV system leaves every other system in its wake.
Advanced Technology for the Easiest Operation
The TracVision HD11 offers an unmatched suite of groundbreaking technologies, including 4-axis stabilized tracking, KVH’s TriAD™ Ka/Ku multi-band technology, and an advanced Universal World LNB, which enables the TracVision HD11 to be easily reconfigured to track any of the more than 100 satellites contained in its Worldwide TV satellite library. Best of all, it’s simple to use thanks to the free iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod touch® apps.
KVH TracVision HD11 – the satellite TV entertainment you desire, the satellite TV antenna your yacht deserves.
- KVH RF SmartSwitch
The innovative KVH SmartSwitch enables switching between banks of receivers from different regions with just a button push! For vessels with the need for dual-dome installations, the SmartSwitch automatically switches to the antenna with the best signal for the chosen satellite.
- Universal World LNB
Thanks to our groundbreaking Universal World LNB, the TracVision HD11 is compatible with satellite TV services worldwide without requiring the laborious and costly process of swapping out hardware and updating software in each new region. Instead, the TracVision HD11’s digitally programmable LNB, the first of its kind in the maritime industry, reconfigures itself to track each of the more than 100 satellites contained in the integrated Worldwide TV satellite library.
- TriAD Technology
KVH’s revolutionary TriAD technology – a breakthrough in antenna design – simultaneously receives broadcasts from Ka- and Ku-band satellites. These signals are concentrated by the precision tuned reflector and subreflector before reaching the unique tri-rod dielectric feed to provide a home television experience while you are at sea! And when you’re underway, the multi-axis dynamic tracking stays locked on even in the roughest seas.
This means every TV on board can be tuned to any channel on any of the three DIRECTV satellites, with no waiting for satellite switching or blank screens. Plus, your receivers won’t lock up, reboot, or perform lengthy satellite searches unexpectedly due to expired program guides or receivers looking for the wrong satellite because, unlike other systems, the advanced TracVision HD11 receives DIRECTV’s program data constantly and sees all three satellites all of the time, just like home!
KVH TracVision HD11
- Digitally programmable Universal World LNB for full compatibility with many direct-to-home standard and HD satellite TV services without swapping LNBs or other hardware
- Exclusive TriAD™ technology for simultaneous reception of DIRECTV® Ka- and Ku-band broadcasts for HDTV, just like at home!
- Superior tracking thanks to an all-new four-axis pedestal design with robotic direct drive that is both stronger and tracks better than competing products
- Greatest range of motion (-25° to +120°) of any maritime satellite TV system
- Advanced satellite identification, fully integrated DVB-S2 compatibility
- IP-enabled antenna control unit with Ethernet connection and built-in Wi-Fi interface, for system setup and operation as simple as opening a web browser
- Exclusive TracVision iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod touch® apps allow you to switch satellites, customize the satellite library, set up favorite satellite lists, manage dual antenna installations, check signal strength, download and install antenna software updates, and email KVH directly with questions
- Full support for unlimited onboard receivers and DVRs (PVRs)
- Integrated GPS and NMEA 0183-compatibility for even faster satellite acquisition as well as keyhole satellite tracking along the Equator
- Integrated GSM Remote Support Module for diagnostics