16-inch Fully-network Capable Chartplotter
- 16-inch multi-touch widescreen display (1366x768 WXGA) preloaded with both BlueChart® g2 and LakeVü HD coastal maps
- High-sensitivity internal 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS
- Fully network capable for Garmin Marine Network and NMEA 2000®, plus NMEA 0183 support
- Supports premium GSD™ sonar module and GCV™ scanning sonar module
- Advanced sailing and sail racing features
Designed for cruisers, sailors and sailing racers who demand high performance, ease of operation, and feature integration. The GPSMAP 7616 chartplotter with 16-inch multi-touch widescreen display has a 10 Hz internal GPS that updates position and heading 10 times per second. Its fully network capable, including Garmin Network and NMEA 2000 (radar, autopilot, instruments, multiple screens, FUSION-Link, sensors, black box sonar, digital switching, thermal cameras, GRID and more). It also offers the conveniences of built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity.
The built-in sonar capabilities of the GPSMAP 7616xsv include 1 kW dual CHIRP sonar, the most sophisticated sonar technology available for the fishing and boating public. It also includes both CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar that provide nearly photographic sonar images of fish and structure that passes below and to the sides of your boat. ClearVü and SideVü provide the clearest scanning sonar images on the water. Also supported are 50 kHz/200 kHz, 77 kHz/200 kHz and Minn Kota and MotorGuide trolling motor transducers (transducers sold separately).
- GPSMAP 7616(xsv)(J1939) preloaded with U.S. BlueChart® g2 and U.S. LakeVü™ HD
- J1939 connector which offers a dedicated CAN port for receiving engine data (J1939 Models Only)
- Power/data cable
- NMEA 2000® drop cable
- Bail mount with knobs
- Flush mount kit
- Protective cover