10-inch Fully Network Capable Chartplotter
- 10-inch multi-touch widescreen display (1280 x 800 WXGA) preloaded with both BlueChart® g2 U.S. coastal and LakeVü HD maps
- High-sensitivity internal 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS
- Fully network capable for Garmin Marine Network and NMEA 2000®, plus NMEA 0183 support
- Supports GSD™ premium sonar and GCV™ scanning sonar modules
- Advanced sailing and sail racing features
Designed for cruisers, sailors and sailing racers who demand high performance, ease of operation and feature integration, the GPSMAP 7610 chartplotter with 10-inch multi-touch widescreen display has a 10 Hz internal GPS that updates position and heading 10 times per second. It is fully network capable, including the Garmin Network and NMEA 2000, and offers the conveniences of built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity.
The built-in sonar capabilities of the GPSMAP 7610xsv include 1 kW dual CHIRP sonar, the most sophisticated sonar technology available for the fishing and boating public. Dual CHIRP sonar provides amazingly clear target separation and definition because it puts even more energy onto the target than CHIRP. It gives you the ability to show low/high, med/high or low/med on the screen at the same time, enhancing your ability to distinguish between game fish and balls of bait fish. It also includes both CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar that provide nearly photographic sonar images of fish and structure that passes below and to the sides of your boat. ClearVü and SideVü provide the clearest scanning sonar images on the water. Also supported are 50 kHz/200 kHz, 77 kHz/200 kHz and Minn Kota® and MotorGuide® trolling motor transducers (sold separately). GPSMAP also includes sonar-recording capability that coordinates the timing of the sonar return with your boat's position and saves digital information for playback on a computer using HomePort™ planning software.
- GPSMAP 7610(xsv)(J1939) preloaded with U.S. BlueChart® g2 and U.S. LakeVü™ HD
- J1939 connector which offers a dedicated CAN port for receiving engine data (J1939 Models Only)
- Power/data cable
- NMEA 2000® drop cable
- Bail mount with knobs
- Flush mount kit
- Protective cover