- Solid-state 9-axis Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS)
- Minimizes heading error, course deviation, rudder movement and power consumption while providing a comfortable ride
- Minimal commissioning and calibration
- Supports heading hold, wind hold, step turns and tack/jibe modes
Garmin brings an advanced marine technology once only available to commercial boats to the boating public in a complete package designed for powerboats and sailboats. The GHP Reactor autopilot series is simply the most responsive autopilot system we have ever offered.
GHP Reactor autopilots are very versatile. Both powerboat and sailing features are available in all core packs, including heading hold, wind hold, tack/jibe, step turns and more. Simply pick the autopilot that is compatible with your existing steering system. If you don’t see a compatible GHP Reactor, you’ll find the GHP Reactor Mechanical/Retrofit/Solenoid is compatible with a wide variety of steering systems, whether hydraulic, cable-drive, mechanical and solenoid. Just pair a GRF™ 10 with your drive system that is already on board.
The GHP Reactor Mechanical/Retrofit/Solenoid autopilot core pack is ideal for sailboats, as well as powerboats, with direct or cable-actuated steering systems, this GHP Reactor below-deck autopilot system gives captains that “extra set of hands” they need so you can safely attend to your sails, lines, winches and radios without worry. Garmin GHP Reactor, with its solid-state 9-axis AHRS, mounts anywhere, in any orientation and requires minimal commissioning.
GHP Reactor - Mechanical/Retrofit/Solenoid Corepack
- GHP Reactor CCU (Course Computer Unit)
- GHC 20 helm control display
- ECU (Electronic Control Unit)
- ECU power cable
- Interconnect cable
- NMEA 2000® drop cables (2 meters)
- NMEA 2000 T-connectors
- Male and female terminators