The new 1945 Radar is a high contrast 10.4" color LCD radar designed for a wide range of vessels including pleasure craft, fishing boats and work boats. This new radar offers crystal clear target presentation with automatic Gain/Sea/Rain controls to deliver noise-free radar presentation. It features superb detection of even small targets both at short and long range. It also boasts all-new display modes which will assist you with navigating safely on all waters. The 1945 allows you to see far away objects before they are visible, and allows you to see in the dark, fog or during periods of obstructed visibility in any weather condition. With its advanced signal processing technology, the 1945 demonstrates a substantial increase in target detection, particularly for close range targets.
The 1945 can be interconnected with other navigation equipment such as chart plotters and sounders through Furuno's programmable NMEA 0183 interface system, affording operators the ability to expand their boat's system as needed.
With the optional ARP11 internal ARPA PCB, up to 10 ARPA targets can be tracked and overlaid on the radar screen to assist the operator in monitoring other vessel movements. With the connection of an external AIS receiver, up to 100 AIS may also be tracked. A variety of navigational information such as vessel name, speed, ROT, draft, and the destination of the selected targets can be included in real time. Unlike ARPA targets, AIS targets are visible on-screen even if they are obscured by large ships or islands, since AIS works by VHF transceiver system and does not require line-of-sight. Both ARPA and AIS require heading input.
With a push of the “OFF CENTER” button, own ship position can be shifted to a pre-registered point on the screen, allowing the operator to focus on a specific area ahead of or around the vessel without losing track of the position.
Furuno 1945 6kw Open Array Radar
- 4 degree vertical beam width
- Unique "True View", non-smearing target display in a Head-Up display presentation
- Enhanced auto tuning/gain/anti-clutter controls
- Dedicated rotary knob to adjust GAIN/STC/FTC for straightforward operation
- AIS displays up to 100 simultaneous targets (optional AIS Receiver Required)
- 10 Target ARPA with optional ARP11
- Furuno True Color target presentations
- True Echo Trails (heading & speed sensor required)
- 0.0625 nm (1/16 nm) range is added to offer very close range picture
- Fully complies with IEC 62252 Class B for small craft
- Standard NMEA0183/AD10 Interfacing capabilities
- Cosmetic "Family Look" match to the Furuno FCV295 Fishfinder