Fluid, tablet like all touch screen user interface experience powered by LightHouse II
Powerful, go-anywhere navigation; aSeries multifunction displays deliver the speed and simplicity of LightHouse II in a fast and fluid touch screen experience. With extensive networking options, aSeries will put you in control of charts, sonar, radar and more.
Powered by LightHouse II
Designed for the way boaters think, Raymarine's exclusive LightHouse User Interface (UI), offers an incredibly easy-to-use navigation experience. LightHouse intuitively places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips.
With just a few swipes of the LightHouse home screen you will quickly become an expert.
Free LightHouse updates are available every few months. Make sure you are up to date with the latest features by installing the latest software.
Fast and Responsive Chartplotting
- Raymarine's most advanced chartplotter engine with pinch to zoom
- Internal 5hz GPS (10hz in a9 and a12 models) for fast and smooth vessel tracking
- a9 and a12 models also support GNSS (GPS and GLONASS). An optional external antenna (GA150) is available for below deck installations
The Smarter Way to Fish
Sonar and DownVision available on selected models
- Deep water performance
- High speed resolution
- Simultaneous multiple sonar ready
- Transform aSeries into your sonar command centre
- View and control networked CHIRP, Digital, and DownVision sonars simultaneously
- Navionics Sonar Chart Support
- Record bathymetric data
- Create your own customized Navionics bathymetric fishing maps
Raymarine anywhere onboard
Access aSeries anywhere onboard with Raymarine apps. Play and control MP3 audio on your smartphone remotely using Bluetooth. Download Navionics charts and updates right from the Navionics Boating App on your phone. Sync with Navionics Boating App.
All touch screen MFD with pinch to zoom
Turn your smartphone or tablet into a fully functioning aSeries remote control...for FREE!
This wired remote provides full control of the LightHouse user interface. Control your aSeries from a remote location or mount the RMK-9 alongside any aSeries for hybrid touch control
Simple wheel-mounted wireless remote lets you change range scales, switch between apps or mark waypoints
Raymarine a128 MFD with Wifi and DownVision
- Screen Size - 12.1"
- Touch Screen - multitouch with pinch-to-zoom
- Aspect Ratio - 16:9
- Screen Resolution - 1280x800
- GPS - Built in 10Hz Fast Acquisition with GLONASS, WAAS / EGNOS /MSAS
- Video input - Analogue & IP video
- Power Requirements - 12v or 24v
- Waterproof Rating - IPX6 & IPX7
- Thermal night vision - YES
- CHIRP DownVision & CHIRP Sonar - Built in
- E70237: no chart
- E70237-LNC: Lighthouse USA Chart
- E70237-US: USA CMAP Essentials Chart
- E70237-NAG: USA Navionics & Chart
- T70251: CPT-100 Transducer, no chart
- T70251-LNC: CPT-100 Transducer & Lighthouse USA Chart
- T70251-US: CPT-100 Transducer & USA CMAP Coastal and Lakes Chart
- T70251-NAG: CPT-100 Transducer & USA Navionics & Chart